The company inomed Medizintechnik GmbH is celebrating an important anniversary in 2016. On 11/11/2016 the medical technology company, which is headquartered in Emmendingen, is turning 25 years old and can look back at a successful quarter of a century.
inomed has several special offers in store for 2016 in honour of this anniversary and will top the year off with a big party on the 11th November.
2016 offers more opportunities for innovative ideas
Fitting for its anniversary, inomed will also inaugurate a new wing for its offices in April 2016, which they originally moved into in 2010; the new annex will expand the company's modern office building by 1,600 m2.
Plenty of space for sales and production.
The expansion also enables inomed to remain true to its creative approach in the future and to reach new milestones in the business areas of intraoperative neuromonitoring, functional neurosurgery, pain treatment and neurological diagnostics by investing in research and development.
From a garage start-up to a globally active company
The company's anniversary gives inomed the opportunity to look back at its achievements and to continue to look to the forward to the future.
inomed was founded in Teningen in 1991 by the current Managing Director Rudi Mattmüller and Plant Manager Dieter Mussler.
inomed has since grown into a company with a staff of more than 160 employees, is now doing business around the world and has branch offices in Poland and Great Britain. With its continual growth, inomed has been able to secure employment for people living in the region and is continually expanding its workforce.
Innovation based on tradition
- In 1991 inomed began with the development of stimulation probes for identifying and protecting facial nerves in addition to developing instruments for minimal invasive pain therapy.
- In 1992 the nerve monitor Neurosign 100 from the English company Magstim was introduced in Germany.
- In 1995 inomed laid the foundation for success in the following years. As a pioneer in the medical technology field, the company developed methods for monitoring vocal cord nerves together with renowned surgeons and has since become a leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring during thyroid surgery.
- This was followed by several advancements and successful products in the field of nerve monitoring and in several other areas, such as functional neurosurgery (systems for deep brain stimulation for the treatment of Parkinson's disease), minimally invasive pain therapy (C3 CryoSystem for freezing nerves) and neurological diagnostics.
- These advancements have enabled the company to achieve long-term success around the world and are the reasons why the company is highly regarded even beyond the medical technology industry. In addition to winning several product awards, inomed was awarded the honour of being ranked among the "Top 100" of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany for its 'overall work'.
- While continually pursuing new advancements in the field, – like the patented pIOM® technology for pelvic neuromonitoring in 2014 – inomed also shares its know-how with medical professionals at training courses, instruction courses and seminars held in the same building where ARKANA Training Center is located, as well as at trade fairs and conferences.
- Moreover, inomed also places great value in taking part in local events, such as the Emmendinger Leistungsschau exhibition for local businesses, which will be held on 18-19 June 2016.
Read more in the Press Release >>